The Smile Through Art® and Let’s Combat Micrographia® programs bring forth an innovative approach to providing solutions to patients today!
Join our workshops to learn how to live better with your symptoms instead of feeing burdened by them. Our curriculum for both programs was developed after conducting 8 years of research.
A creative approach to managing symptoms through art and movement.
98% of the time our participants living with Parkinson's have a heightened level of mood from pre-to-post Smile Through Art Workshop. The remainder 2% remain at a constant mood. Published in the Journal of Alzheimer's disease and Parkinsonism
Stopped writing? Depend on someone else to write for you? We have a solution for you!
100% of our Graduates state they know how to better manage their micrographia after taking our course. 98% state their hands are stronger just after 3 weeks. Through our research based program you will see improvement in handwriting in as little as 3-6 weeks!
Creative Neurology is now an AOTA Approved Provider of Continuing Education!
Be the first to hear about upcoming events, exciting stories, and opportunities.